Friday, May 25, 2012

back off beach.

it wasn't as easy to count 123.
or as easy as solving 1+1.
this is harder than solving an equation.
tougher than solving fluid mechanics question during final exam.
worst than those freaking formulas in engineering.
this is suck.
when mind can't think straight.
when heart wanna shout to the highest pitch.
and yet, you can't do anything.
back off, ass.
let it go, stupig as I referring this to myself.
Enchanting and cursing myself.
I am.
I do.
I will.
i'm tired.
Thought you are the only with ego.
You never seen mine. This is my alter ego.
The real me. The dark side which you don't want to revealed.
To stand besides me which i'm not expecting.
To toast and make joke of feeling.
it wasn't easy when it belongs to me.
Jealousy and over protective. Went overboard?
Its time to let go of everything.
Once I said it, I won't turn back time.
I'm not blaming you neither complaining.
I've realize its all on me.
My fault which I keep repeating shits.
This is where I stand to accept any risks and consequences based from my act previously.
Which I taught you to be cruel and selfish.
And in return,  you taught me to be heartless and stronger then ever.
Not to loved too much and love me myself more.
This is the journey of me, myself and I. Which I dream that you be part of it.
I'm tired of being defensive and protective.
I prefer to seat alone and took a engineering graphic exam alone.
So that I could draw my anger.
I prefer to seat and answer this analytical chemistry questions.
So that I could count the bonding between you and me.
I prefer to answer an additonal mathematic equation.
So that I could solve this annoying little shit problems.
I prefer to write an English Literature essay.
So that I could blurt shits and emotions.
I prefer to learn Physiology.
So that I could find out what the hell is wrong with me?
Try for once. We switched body and emotions like those fiction movies.
Try to walk in my shoe which you never fits in.
No, you won't.
I'm a sinner. I'm not as innocent as angel that fall from the sky.
I'm a bitch who fight for my right. My belongings.
I try to tolerate I try to spokes. I try to act normal.
I try to prevent shits happen.
But I never try to stop loving, caring and protecting.
And I've just add this subject which I'm gonna give a try and master.
Thanks for teaching me this.
So, back off, bitch.




No comments:

Post a Comment